FUEGO FIRE STORE
Morning Pride Ben 2 Low Rider Modern Helmet, NFPA 2013 Certified
New and improved “Low Rider” delivers a lower center of gravity for superior feel and comfort.
The Ben Franklin 2 “Low Rider” delivers a lower center of gravity and is the most durable composite helmet you can buy because the color molded throughout "FYR-Glass" Shell (including ridges) resists chipping, cracking and peeling far better than even Kevlar reinforced shells.
The Low Rider helmets offer a newly designed suspension and headband cover system that allows both the Ben 2 to ride lower on your head which lowers the center of gravity therefore improving balance while it also reduces strain on the head, neck and shoulders. The long term result is that the Ben 2 is the most cost effective, lightweight composite traditional helmet. It offers comfortable fit, balanced feel, low head ride and light weight of "old" traditional helmets, but with NFPA required performance levels.
You simply can't beat Ben 2's fit, comfort, performance…or price.
- New and improved “Low Rider” delivers a lower center of gravity
- 6 point suspension system provides a full 1.5” of adjustment for quick and easy custom fit
- Stronger, lighter, and a great value with field proven proprietary shell material that provides superior heat protection with 39% more resistance to impact penetration than conventional fiberglass material
- Internally protected suspension straps cannot be affected by external heat or flame
- Gold plated eagle front holder won't bend and flop like hollow brass ones
- Includes black Nomex earlaps and liner
- Stronger, Lighter, and Less Expensive
- Field Proven "FYR-Glass" Shell
- Built-In Goggle Retention System
- Best SCBA Interface with no need to adjust suspension
- Better Performance and Engineered for Excellence
- Lower Ride: Improved 6 point suspension and wider interior, coupled with the lowest center-of-gravity on the market, provides superior ride and fit.
- More Comfortable: Specially made headliner cradles your head in comfort while it cushions overhead straps away from your hair and head.
- Useable Hang-up Loops: Actually large enough to fit over a peg.
- Best Range of Available Sizes: No need for small, medium or large headband sizes. With our improved headband/ratchet it will fit the largest range of hat sizes of any NFPA helmet on the market- from under 6 to over size 9.
- Most Adjustable Headband: Four position depth adjustments, two at the front and two at the rear, makes it possible to fit almost any head with just a few quick and easy adjustments. No tools needed.
- Protected Suspension Straps: Internally protected straps cannot be affected by external heat or flame.
- Gold Plated Eagle: Looks fantastic! Won't bend and flop over like hollow brass holders do.
- Available with Black or Yellow Nomex Earlaps.