FUEGO FIRE STORE
Pro Warrington 3003 8” Wildland/Station Boot, NFPA 1977
Its unique all leather design makes it the perfect boot for Wildland firefighting and as a Station/Duty boot. Cambrelle lining, and stitched-down sole couple with Military AB leather put this water-resistant boot in a class of their own. The unique design makes the PRO 3003 the perfect boot for station/duty use.
Features and Benefits:
- Military AB leather for outstanding durability, breathability and comfort.
- Oblique shaped steel toe for added protection and comfort.
- Stitched-down sole.
- Abrasion and bacteria resistant Cambrelle lining.
- Foam filled comfort collar that will not chafe.
- Dual function closure system for enhanced ankle support and fit plus zipper for rapid donning and doffing.
- Thermoplastic backpart molded heel counter ensures superior comfort, fit and durability. Will not lose shape if exposed to moisture.
- Full wraparound Goodyear welt- Adds support, reduces fatigue and ankle sprains/strains. Welted construction retains its shape over the life of the boot so you keep that great fit.
- Triple linear ridge shank for increased arch support and puncture resistant steel bottom plate.
- Vibram Technical Lug non-marking outsole, combined with special fire retardant NFPA compound, for improved traction and durability.