FUEGO FIRE STORE
Shelby Big Jake 5281
Cowhide Structural Gloves with CROSSTECH
Design & Construction: Glove shell is a gun cut pattern with wing thumb and wrap around index finger. Lining is completely sewn Kevlar and Lensing Tech Fleece and Crosstech Film Tech Insert attached at all fingertips for optimal fingertip control and touch.
Patent pending finger attachment eliminates bulky fingertip excess material and space. Glove has secondary thermal protection zones strategically placed on back of hand and fingers at compression areas.
Glove body extends 2” above wrist crease and has shirred elastic snugger at wrist.
- 3.5 - 3.75 oz. heavyweight, Fire Retardant split cowhide for durable protection and an excellent grip.
- GORE™ CROSSTECH Glove Barrier for the highest level of protection against liquid penetration.
- Soft, comfortable, moisture-wicking inner Thermal Liner of Self-Extinguishing Cotton Fleece.
- Gun cut design with wing thumb construction for excellent mobility and comfort.
- Nomex Wristlet with leather wrist pull for added protection against high heat and debris.
- Certified NFPA 1971 edition for Structural Fire Fighting.
- Outer Shell: Heavy Weight, Fire Retardant 3.5 oz. Koala Gold Cowhide Leather
- Thermal Liner: Tech Fleece 6.0 oz/yd, 185 g/m Kevlar and Lensing non woven (stitchbonded) fleece with 8.0 gsm web adhesive laminated to back of the fabric. Secondary thermal protection zones on back of hand and fingers at compression areas.
- Protective: Nex Gen CROSSTECH Film Technology Insert Barrier
- Wristlet: Nomex 10.5 oz. per yard, double ply, 3” wristlet. Not required on #5283
- Wrist Pull: 3” x 3 ½” Round Leather Pull, Sewn to Wristlet & Glove Body
- Thread: High burst strength Kevlar (30/5) lock stitch, 8-10 stitches per inch
- Hanger Loop: 1 ¼” fire retardant, Cowhide, Hanger Loop
- Label shall be permanently attached to each glove and certifies the glove meets or exceeds the requirements of the latest NFPA standards (1971, Standard on Protective Ensemble for Structural Fire Fighting, (2013 Edition).
- Label shall be durable and include the following information: name or designation of manufacture; model; name or style number; lot or serial number; size; date of certification test; patent numbers; cleaning and care instructions.
- Label to be sewn to inside of glove.
- Glove is constructed, tested, and labeled in accordance with the NFPA Standard on Protective Ensemble for Structural Fire Fighting, NFPA 1971 Edition. The glove is certified by the Safety Equipment Institute (SEI)