FUEGO FIRE STORE
Workrite 7.5 oz. Nomex IIIA Full-Cut Industrial Pants
Featuring triple-stitched seams, permanent creases, and four pants pockets, Workrite’s 7.5 oz. Nomex IIIA Full-Cut Industrial Pants are ideal for on-duty and off-duty activities.
Made from 7.5 oz. Nomex® IIIA fabric, these industrial pants offer excellent durability, a full cut for a roomy fit, and a professional appearance.
The outer seams and seat seam of these pants are triple-stitched and feld-locked for unparalleled durability, while all other seams (including the one around the solid brass zipper) are double-stitched.
These pants feature a fully finished waistband with belt loops for a comfortable fit. Two front deep-inset and two large rear welt pockets can securely carry and provide easy access to your small everyday supplies. Pressed and autoclaved to provide permanent creases, the Nomex IIIA Industrial Pants are certified to NFPA 1975 station uniform standards.
Durable, comfortable, and professional, Workrite’s 7.5 oz. Nomex IIIA Full Cut Industrial Pants are excellent to wear both in the station and on duty.
- Made from 7.5 oz. Nomex® IIIA
- Full cut for roomy fit
- Triple-stitched, fled-locked outer seams and seat seam for unparalleled durability; all other seams are double-stitched
- Solid brass zipper
- Fully finished waistband with belt loops
- Two front deep-inset pockets
- Two large rear welt pockets (one with button)
- Pressed and autoclaved for permanent creases
- Certified to NFPA 1975 station uniform standards
- ARC Rating: 7
- Hazard Risk Category: 1